General Interface Developer Center
What's New in 3.9.1
- Support for Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 4 and Chrome 11
What's New in 3.9.0
- Better Forms Support:
Native HTML forms and forms elements support are added including: Hidden – for hidden fields, FileUpload – for file upload fields, NativeButton – allows easy submit/reset functionality, Native Select, Label, Fieldset and Legend.
- Displays a running list of commands and command output.
- Allows you to drill down into nested data structures from command output.
- Exposes GI DOM nodes with as variable names
- Online Component Sharing in Builder:
The new General Interface Builder Prototype Library enables sharing of components across projects and among users.
- Flexible CDF Schema:
The flexible per-instance CDF schema features addresses the issues that arise with standard data schema due to the fact that few services expose data as CDF unless they are designed specifically for General Interface.
- Cross Domain Framework:
You can now open the General Interface launch page, runtime, and applications from different domains.
Enterprise License and Services
To support your business-critical General Interface development and deployment, TIBCO License and Support Agreements provide:
- Access to TIBCO's world-wide support organization
- Warranties on the product
- Indemnity against potential intellectual property risks
- Software maintenance and updates
Jump-start your projects with these services to accelerate your time to success.
Open Source Project
General Interface is an Open Source Project hosted by the Dojo Foundation.
GeneralInterface.org hosts the following community resources:
Read more about the General Interface open source project at the Dojo Foundation and what it means to you here.