Business Studio Developer Center
- TIBCO Business Studio™ Community Edition is a free, standards-based, business process modeling environment that enables business experts to model and simulate business processes and their supporting data and organization models.
- Empowers business experts to own and manage business process assets. Explicit process models improve the understanding of business processes across the organization, the accuracy of process execution, and the ability to optimize processes.
- TIBCO Business Studio™ is also the unified development environment for building composite applications across TIBCO's BPM and SOA software.
- More Information
Features and Benefits
- Standards-based process modeling using BPMN, with process definitions persisted and exchanged using XPDL. Perform simulations to validate processes and identify costs, times, bottlenecks, or underutilized resources.
- Business data modeling using UML, allowing a vocabulary of core business objects to be defined. Explicit data models abstract business data from process models and enable data model re-use across processes.
- Organization modeling to define the organization structure and attributes. These are key aspects in the behavior of business processes and how people perform work. Processes can assign work based on the organization model.
Read the TIBCO Business Studio™ Community Edition 3.5.3 Release Notes.
Introduction to modeling business processes using TIBCO Business Studio.
Introduction to modeling business objects – the data that underpins business processes – using TIBCO Business Studio.
TIBCO Business Studio Forum
The TIBCO Business Studio Community on TIBCOmmunity is a place where you can ask questions and learn from others who are also using this product. Here you can upload your own processes as examples to others and download processes posted by other community members. It is a place where best practices are shared and identified. The Business Studio Community is monitored by TIBCO engineers and other Business Studio experts to ensure that your questions are answered promptly and accurately.
TIBCO Business Studio Certification
Today many companies say that their most important asset is "our people." They invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into learning, to develop expertise that leads to the competitive advantage. How is this advantage measured? Professional certification is one way to measure clear, competitive advantage. By passing the TIBCO Business Studio 3 Exam you prove you have the knowledge and skills necessary to design and maintain process definitions using TIBCO Business Studio 3 for deployment to the TIBCO iProcess Suite.