ActiveMatrix Service Bus Developer Center
TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus is a lightweight enterprise service bus that helps organizations bridge the mediation gap in their SOA infrastructure. It reduces complexity and increases flexibility and reuse by replacing hard-coded service dependencies with configuration and can be used to quickly onboard services from a third-party environment or a TIBCO-based infrastructure.
- Communicate across disparate data formats and transports
- Easy to use Eclipse-based interface with zero coding
- Event-driven approach that eliminates the rigidity and fragility associated with point-to-point integration
- Intelligent routing to enable scalable, end-to-end control of event flow across a distributed deployment
- Encapsulation of service level changes to avoid affecting consumers
- Baked-in governance (policy enforcement, UDDI support, runtime repository) for mediated services
ActiveMatrix Service Grid vs ActiveMatrix Service Bus
This Developer Network provides an opportunity to evaluate two products in the ActiveMatrix
SOA suite: TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid and TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus.
Find out which product is more appropriate for your needs: ActiveMatrix Developer Center
TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus Forum
The TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Bus Forum is a place where you can ask questions and learn from others who are also using this product. ActiveMatrix forums are monitored by TIBCO engineers and field experts to ensure that your questions are answered promptly and accurately.